Lowongan Arnott’s Indonesia: Technical Associate Trainee Program
Arnott’s Indonesia is a wholly owned subsidiary of US food and beverage multinational, Campbell Soup Company. In Indonesia, we have an outstanding portfolio of locally manufactured and marketed brands such as Good Time, Tim Tam, Nyam Nyam among others.
Aiming to delight our consumers everyday with their most preferred quality biscuits, we are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
Technical Associate Trainee Program
- The program provides you with an opportunity like no other to work with the teams across Research and Development and Quality Assurance. In the 1 year you are part of the program, you’ll gain all the skills, knowledge and experience needed to jumpstart a successful career with Arnott’s Indonesia. Through different rotations, you’ll get to know our product development, sensory and productivity and operations quality functions. You’ll come to grips with every facet of Arnott’s Indonesia working on cross functional teams with supply chain, sales, marketing, and finance.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Min. Bachelor degree from food technology background with the GPA: 3.00 (scale 4), preferable fresh graduate to max. 2 years working experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passionate in experimental design and technical understanding of product and process.
- Committed, positive and hardworking.
- Computer literate.
- Good English – both in verbal and written.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to persuade and influence other.
We offer competitive compensation package and career opportunities for successful applicant. Please submit your application letter, a concise resume, and photograph to the email address below no later than August 5, 2012. Put the code of position on the email subject (Code: TAT). Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
E-mail : email@example.com
Lowongan Kerja Terbaru
- 11 Dec 2013 PT. KAO Indonesia
- 11 Dec 2013 PT. Bumitangerang Mesindotama (BT COCOA): Management Trainee
- 11 Dec 2013 PT. Jalur Nugraha Ekakurir (JNE): Contact Centre (Jakarta)
- 11 Dec 2013 PT. Puma Medco Petroleum: Graduate Recruitment Finance & Operations
- 10 Dec 2013 PT. United Chemicals Inter Aneka: Administration & Customer Service (Based on Semarang)
- 10 Dec 2013 PT. Traktor Nusantara: Marketing Staff, Parts Service Sales
- 10 Dec 2013 PT. Yamaha Electronics Manufacturing Indonesia: Purchasing, Production Engineering Staff
- 10 Dec 2013 PT. Surya Pertiwi: Staff Admin
- 10 Dec 2013 PT. Surya Madistrindo (SM): Tax Staff, Finance Staff
- 10 Dec 2013 PT. Dipa Pharmalab Intersains: Business Development Officer
- 10 Dec 2013 PT. Freeport Indonesia (PTFI): GDP - Graduate Development Program
- 09 Dec 2013 PT. Gudang Garam Tbk: Management Trainee Production
- 09 Dec 2013 PT. Surya Toto Indonesia Tbk: Secretary, Operator Call Centre
- 06 Dec 2013 PT. Garuda Indonesia: Management Trainee
- 05 Dec 2013 PT. Global Terminal Marunda: Fresh Graduate Staff Finance & Accounting (Surabaya)
Lowongan Kerja Favorit
- PT. Garuda Indonesia: Management Trainee
- MedcoEnergi: Audit Investigator, Internal Auditor, Compensation and Benefit Analyst, Analyst of Corp. Planning & Budgeting Management, Analyst of Corp. Planning & Budgeting Management
- PT. Ace Hardware Indonesia: Inventory Management
- PT. Nissan Motor Indonesia: Accessories Planning Staff
- PT. Gudang Garam Tbk: Management Trainee Production
- PT. Semarang Autocamp Manufacturing Indonesia: Management Trainee, Accounting Supervisor
- PT. Bank Pembangunan Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta (BPD DIY): Account Officer
- PT. Freeport Indonesia (PTFI): GDP – Graduate Development Program