Lowongan Arnott’s Indonesia: Technical Associate Trainee Program
Arnott’s Indonesia is a wholly owned subsidiary of US food and beverage multinational, Campbell Soup Company. In Indonesia, we have an outstanding portfolio of locally manufactured and marketed brands such as Good Time, Tim Tam, Nyam Nyam among others.
Aiming to delight our consumers everyday with their most preferred quality biscuits, we are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
Technical Associate Trainee Program
- The program provides you with an opportunity like no other to work with the teams across Research and Development and Quality Assurance. In the 1 year you are part of the program, you’ll gain all the skills, knowledge and experience needed to jumpstart a successful career with Arnott’s Indonesia. Through different rotations, you’ll get to know our product development, sensory and productivity and operations quality functions. You’ll come to grips with every facet of Arnott’s Indonesia working on cross functional teams with supply chain, sales, marketing, and finance.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Min. Bachelor degree from food technology background with the GPA: 3.00 (scale 4), preferable fresh graduate to max. 2 years working experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passionate in experimental design and technical understanding of product and process.
- Committed, positive and hardworking.
- Computer literate.
- Good English – both in verbal and written.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to persuade and influence other.
We offer competitive compensation package and career opportunities for successful applicant. Please submit your application letter, a concise resume, and photograph to the email address below no later than August 5, 2012. Put the code of position on the email subject (Code: TAT). Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
E-mail : [email protected]
Lowongan Kerja Terbaru
- 16 Apr 2014 PT. Universal: Secretary
- 16 Apr 2014 PT. Sumiden Sintered Components Indonesia: Sales & Marketing Staff
- 16 Apr 2014 PT. Nabel Sakha Gemilang: Marketing Staff, Technical Engineer, Technical Engineer
- 15 Apr 2014 PT. Tower Bersama Infrastructure, Tbk (Tower Bersama Group): Officer Development Program (ODP)
- 15 Apr 2014 Lembaga Pembiayaan Ekspor Indonesia (Indonesia Eximbank)
- 15 Apr 2014 PT. Java Peppers Industries: Finance & Accounting Staff, Purchasing
- 14 Apr 2014 PT. Super Unggas Jaya: Staff Collection, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology Staf
- 14 Apr 2014 PT. Mitra Infoparama: Akunting Staff
- 14 Apr 2014 PT. Jaya Real Property Tbk: Building/Construction Supervisor, Database & Mapping Officer, Tenant Relation & Fitting Out Officer, Site Planning Officer, Landscape Design Officer, Tax Staff, Accounting Staff, Finance Administration Staff
- 11 Apr 2014 PT. Interbat: Finance Staff
- 10 Apr 2014 PT. Nittsu Lemo Indonesia Logistik: Finance & Accounting Staff
- 07 Apr 2014 PT. Bank Sinarmas Tbk. KC Syariah Solo: Account Officer Microfinance, Collector
- 07 Apr 2014 PT. Garudafood Putra Putri Jaya: Analyst Laboratorium
- 07 Apr 2014 PT. Telen Orbit Prima: Accounting Staff, Accounting & Finance Office, Human Capital Internship
- 04 Apr 2014 PT. Gajah Tunggal Tbk: Training Staff
Lowongan Kerja Favorit
- PT. Aero Nusantara Indonesia: Aircraft Mechanic
- PT. Indaco Coatings Industry: Staff Legal, Quality Assurance, Staff IT, Sales Executive, Staff Administrasi, Mekanik Mesin Produksi, Operator Produksi
- PT. Garuda Indonesia (Persero): Sekretaris
- Lembaga Pembiayaan Ekspor Indonesia (Indonesia Eximbank)
- PT. Tower Bersama Infrastructure, Tbk (Tower Bersama Group): Officer Development Program (ODP)
- Singapore Airlines Limited: Reservation/Ticketing Officer
- Surat Kabar Harian Jogja: Information Technology
- PT. Kalbe Farma Tbk: Finance Officer Development Program (FODP)